Cloud Backups, not the most inspiring task for anyone to do, but nevertheless such an important one for any business.
According to recent statistics after a major data loss 43% of companies immediately go out of business and a further 6% go out of business after 2 years of a major data loss.
Even though these figures are bad enough, still so many companies both large and small are still not using proper backup solutions.
The answer is simple, using a professional Cloud Backup Service managed by data protection experts your precious data will be quickly restored should the worse happen. As well as offering a safe, secure, fully managed service, it will eliminate the need for time consuming traditional backup methods.
These companies provide a Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution, that eliminates the need for sorting out a possibly massive data loss that could be disastrous for your company.
Why should you use a Cloud Backup service?
- Firstly and most importantly these services are secure. Your data is never at risk, the data centres offer a completely secure service. Security features include a built in 256 bit encryption.
- The data is stored offsite in highly secure data centres, should you have a disaster and lose all your data, it can be restored to you in minutes and your business can continue as usual keeping your time loss to a minimum and saving your business time and money.
- There is no hardware to purchase, no software to licence and no ongoing maintenance costs for you, it is all managed, with daily updates/reports sent to you wherever is the most convenient for you, computer, tablet or mobile.
- These services are usage based with monthly/quarterly charges making managing these services simple and easy to use and tailored to your business needs.
- The services are flexible and support a range of operating systems, applications and platforms.
- The service is fully managed, so should the worse happens the company will manage the disaster recovery with as little disruption to your business as possible.
Protecting your data using a Cloud Storage and Backup Service which is a secure, safe, totally managed service will give you the peace of mind that should the worse happen, your services will be up and running again with the minimal disruption to your business.